What does your council get out of the Council Venturing Journey To Excellence?
- A framework for planning the year.
The Journey to Excellence standards are based on what successful council Venturing programs do to continually improve.
- A method for evaluating your council Venturing program.
Journey to Excellence provides tangible measurements based on things you are likely already tracking and uses simple ways to calculate your performance.
- Guidance in areas where you can improve.
As you track your performance against the Journey to Excellence standards, you can easily see where you could do better.
- Specific guidelines and standards of what is considered good performance.
Journey to Excellence has specific, simple measures to help you. You can easily
compare what you are doing against the standards.
- Early warning of potential problem areas.
Identify areas where you’re not performing as you might like and make a plan for corrections.
- Recognition for good Venturing.
You can proudly receive your bronze, silver, or gold recognition for your Venturing program for the year.
- Benchmarking to get ideas and tips from other good programs.
You can receive help and best practices in areas where other councils have met the gold standard and in the areas where you are doing well, you can give help and ideas to others.